new setting for home base

I enjoy the setting of a common guest house on a brick-built and leafily-shaded street.



A peek at my basement room and common kitchen beside.



Glorious yard, I mean garden, out back. (and there is more beyond this picture)



I enjoy the company of easy going housemates who live and work at the center. Today was sunny enough for the morning coffee to be held out doors.

4 comments:

current typist said...

What? Morning coffee instead of tea in London?--ME

dragonfly said...

good pint- I mean point! (ha!) of course tea is always available too. but there's a rhythm here of coffee at 11, prayers just before lunch hour, tea at 4 and house dinner on Mondays. it's good.

Abby said...

I didn't realize until now that youw were staying at the LMC! What a lovely place, do you know that is where Tim and Charletta lived/worked during their two years in London?
Anyways my family also stayed there when we visited them over Christmas 3 years ago.

Sky watcher said...

Hello Hannah! Say hello to the folks at LMC for me. I recognized Will N on the picture. I've taken those steps and enjoyed walking miles around London. All the best.