Little M, Part of the Team

Little M is a valued and sweet member of this home-building team.

Her unbridled excitement as we head west toward the land is infectious. She bursts out in song "I love the mountains!" and says "I can't wait to get to the land." 

Once there, she naturally spends hours of contented play in the elements, never complaining about dust, wind, cold, no bathrooms, portable meals, etc...

Fishing at Water Rock
Pretending inside the footer framing



Bravely watching the huge cement truck in the blazing midday sun

 "This is the best cement truck in the world!"


I imagine that things seem big from her perspective. 2x12's for footer frame

A child-sized wheelbarrow from Aunti G.


 But more of her time is spent doing normal things like...


Seeing Papa off to his day job


'Painting' the deck doors at home...

...and her play house, blue apparently.

and taking care of no less than 4 babies at a time.
That's our little M.










3 comments:

Second Sister said...

So beautiful, sister!

Queenie said...

Awwwwwwwww! Give Miss Cuteness hugs from me. :) Xoxoxo

saramwagura said...

This post makes me the happiest. Luckiest little girl in the world!