Saturday:
This morning I slowed to a crawl...
This morning I slowed to a crawl...
and this afternoon I just stopped all together…
...while the momentum of the past eight months of 2013, unaware of a suddenly inert passenger, piled into me and clattered down around.
Slowly, cathartically, I pieced together the story of more than half a year, from sporadically snapped photos and unpacked memories and decided to finally 'scrapbook' them here on my blog.
I had no energy for much else on this final Saturday before I face a new passage in my life: a full-term pregnancy, birthing the child, and parenthood.
Looking forward, I treasure this chance to look back....
Read on for stories and photos from January to August...grouped into people, gardens, work & life, a baby and adventures, and my dear Dad.
Read on for stories and photos from January to August...grouped into people, gardens, work & life, a baby and adventures, and my dear Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment