Living and working

I get paid to work in the area of my passion: training community health workers
Their passion is inspiring:
I am a promoter for the cause of "peace and freedom in body, mind and spirit"
...and "to share good attitudes and brotherly love."
"Everything is easier when we're united"
I share an office with our lead outreach worker, in the basement of the health department.
And this is a snapshot into the machines of M's paid work. He designs them...
...and got to help install one in Ecuador (note the star fruit).
At home, favorite pastime is felling trees and cutting wood. 
Putting up the new birdhouse from Dad. First occupants: a chipping sparrow family of seven babies!
Another of M's hobbies: Otis is our laid back Papa bunny. He's huge, not the brightest, and quite funny.
Bunnies grow so fast! from peanut-sized to handfuls of fluff in a few weeks.

And they come in bunches!
And one more hobby, now painted and upholstered for visibility! Fearless niece gets a little ride.


No comments: