Last Friday, somewhere in cyberworld, somebody moved my tassel and that's the end of grad school.
I just looked up tassel in the dictionary ('higher education' does not include Spelling) and here's what it says "A tuft of loosely hanging threads, cords, or other material, knotted at one end and attached for decoration..."
I certainly did not pursue that for decoration, but the hanging threads with a knot at one end does fit in some ways. It was a blessing and a privilege to study and develop in the realm of nursing that I love- public and community health. We shall see where this tassel leads.
My dear family took the chance to celebrate on that very day with a surprise location for dinner, a short jaunt to the park, and a skip with my niece around the lake to jiggle the burgers and ice cream inside. It was fun!
To celebrate or mark milestones with family is such a blessing. Thank you!!
2 comments:
Congratulations, sister. I'm so proud of you!
aww. beautiful pictures. Congratulations again, sister. I can't believe its already over... wow.
Post a Comment