Rain Dance

I couldn't help it and no one was here to see me.

Maybe it was because a textbook thunderstorm rolled in and started cooling the tin box we live in and drenching the thirsty garden.

Maybe it was because all my school deadlines are over now- no more projects, no more university bills and I get to play with my new 'tool' set!

Or perhaps it was because I just ate half a cantaloupe.

After a juicy slice of tomato. and another peach.

I actually squealed at the baby stripey zucchini pushing out under those canopy leaves in the rain.

And I'm looking forward to this new month in so many ways.

For sure that calls for a rain dance!

Traditionally, a rain dance may have been to coax hydration from heaven, but I find that it rather springs out of me in response :)


1 comment:

mardav said...

Completing the work for that 'Master's degree' is worth eating some juicy fruit and dancing about the rain not withstanding!! Congratulations!!!
dad