Response to my own musings

"There is something about open air that I just can't get enough of", you may have read in my previous blog. That's all very well and dreamy, all-natural and flowery...but on the other hand, let's be honest. It may just be that I am a bit lazy and simply find very little desire to go inside the office to work. I turn out to be very creative in ways of procrastination and avoidance when it comes to that on a beautiful day. In many ways I think I was made to live outdoors more than I do, but I was also made quite human and humans like to get out of things they aren't motivated to do...

okay, enough blogging. off to the office. (case in point :)

2 comments:

current typist said...

Procrastination in itself can be beautiful; to enjoy the beauty of outdoors while aggrandizing that which is already beautiful--procrastination--merits honest admiration. -CP

Queenie said...

Thanks for all the great posts! It's always nice to catch up with you a bit. Outdoor-sized hugs to you from (now) indoor me.