Growth rings: Where there are clear seasons, growth can occur in a discrete annual or seasonal pattern, leading to growth rings; these can usually be most clearly seen on the end of a log, but are also visible on the other surfaces.
photo melange
These are all out of order from the last month and a half..
You will find a few edibles, the cofounders of the socks and sandals club, good-looking co-workers, and friends of mine...
Socks and sandals RULE!!!! Can I be a member of the club, too? (I already am, unofficially, just by dint of my daily footwear.) Oh, and nice grasshoppers.
Thanks for the bday call. Soooo sorry I missed it. I havent really stopped much since I got home from Christmas in PA. and my bday was no exception. Beautiful pictures. How were the g'hoppers?
Why is it that Africans can pull of the mismatched look PERFECTLY...but it just doesn't work on the branca or mzungu or gringo or whatever they call us in Niger..
3 comments:
Socks and sandals RULE!!!! Can I be a member of the club, too? (I already am, unofficially, just by dint of my daily footwear.) Oh, and nice grasshoppers.
Thanks for the bday call. Soooo sorry I missed it. I havent really stopped much since I got home from Christmas in PA. and my bday was no exception. Beautiful pictures. How were the g'hoppers?
Why is it that Africans can pull of the mismatched look PERFECTLY...but it just doesn't work on the branca or mzungu or gringo or whatever they call us in Niger..
Post a Comment