Transition

It's easy to crane my neck...
'lookin' around the bend' (a line from our new fav band) and longing for the promised improvements of the next season / location.  But this past season of 4 yrs has been full of stress and, not surprising, full of learning. I don't want to sound like I'm trying to be sage or trite- I don't feel like that. I'm just to write down reminders to myself as I head into the coming transition to our new home location.

Don't wish away the present.

Unstable housing consumes all extra energy- consider people in that super-stressful situation.
Robin's nest. They probably thought the sticks would leaf out! So I draped shade on top...



Things take time, especially good things.

8 years old


 Having to bear the process... makes the progress and rewards sweeter.
Final inspection celebration "out" to eat

Time is hard to estimate and we don't know the whole picture. Get busy relaxing in the saddle- you'll burn up if you're uptight constantly.




dance moves

can you canoe?


Arrival is a relative term.
we live with a lovely view. right where we are!



Families weather things together. 

on top of the ridge behind new house
Pictures serve as memory cues, but take no illusions of all happiness and fun from this blog. We're as real and imperfect as they come. Thanks for coming along.

2 comments:

Second Sister said...

Such beauty, sister. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great reminders! Love you!