Nobody knows...What it takes to move and set-up and level heavy metal scaffolding time after time- inside, up to 2nd floor, outside, other side, etc etc.
 |
| After windows and doors, the siding began. The color is "Ocean". I love it! |
Nobody knows...how it took a day and a team of 4-5 men to put in and plumb those huge vertical deck beams.
 |
| View of South side, looking westerly, down towards the lane on the other side of the house |
Nobody knows...what it took to attach 'ladders' to the roof- wooden extensions for the overhang. PD and Papa M pulled these stunts together in the heat of August.
 |
| Stay tuned- I will post a revised picture when I get a copy. this photo makes it look semi-safe... |
Nobody knows...what it took to put in this sheet of metal siding. It is, hands down, the biggest 'pain in the butt' section of the whole house, according to the contractor. And it was seamlessly done.
 |
| Here is expert work + gritty determination again by JY |
1 comment:
so beautiful!!! I love the color, too.
Post a Comment