Blessing Boutique

Twelve weeks ago, our little daughter arrived to join the family. Oh we love her so! I am so often in awe of how she got here, and how her body grows and her self develops. It's totally amazing and I have very little power over the process. I watch in wonder. 
Yes, I tend and care for her and feed her and play with her and teach her, but so many people have cooked for me, supplying what I need to feed little m.b. ....and her mind and heart and body respond to the love we (and others!) pour in. How does that work??!

One of the ways we've been loved and supported in this has been through materials needed for a baby.
In a summer when I had no time to shop for anything, we were lent/given/gifted with almost EVERYTHING we needed...including clothes for a constantly changing Mama and baby! 
The idea for this post comes partially from my Dad, whose other name for Goodwill was "My Favorite Boutique".

Welcome to Blessing Boutique! See captions for the fashion providers...
Apron (baby protector) by Corinna
Onsie by Maria
Shirt by Kristin
Sweats by Wendy
Photo...by me

Shirt and Onsie by Maria
Jeans by Wendy
Hat by Laura

Shirt by Maria
Skirt by Meg
Onsie by Maria
Jumpy seat in background by Laura

Tank by Meg
Onsie by Maria
Purple blanket by Christina
Bulb syringe by Anita
Carrier by Wendy
Onsie by Maria
Hat by Laura
Ring by Mark

Blanket by Elizabeth
Shirt by Wendy
Capris by Anita
Nursing Tank by Kristin
Shoes by Carol
Diaper Bag by Gina
Prefold diapers by Wendy

Onsie by Kristin
Table by Lauren
Railing patterns by Meg
Cloth wipes by Laura
Wipe dispenser by Anita (homemade!)
Dry-pad by Laura
Co-sleeper by Wendy

Knit blanket by Barbara
Patterned white blanket by Gina
Sweats by Wendy
Leaf by Silver Maple

Shirt by Wendy
Onsie by Maria
Sunshine by God

Socks by Mary
Sweats and hat by Goodwill
Sweatshirt by Mark
Bouncy seat by Wendy
Baking lesson...by me

Sweater by Old favorite
Shirt by Carol
Pants from my old closet!
Polar Bear jacket by Aaron
Pants by Bridget
Blanket by Wendy
Sheep skin (sitting on) by Julia and Craig
Rainbow elephants toy by Gina
These are just a few of the people who have blessed us in this new venture. For this I'm giving thanks!! 

No comments: