My hubby just found this quote:
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects."
- Lazarus Long (a fictional character) in a book by Robert A. Heinlein.
4 comments:
very funny! We are about to try to live that out in the next few years, woohoo! I forgot to tell you that you are my official style consultant for Africa, k?
I hate to admit this, but I was already thinking about some tips for you, like how to work with tailors, etc :)
That's me, and me, and me... You know, I'm really close on this one.
I agree- just hold off on the last one!
Post a Comment