I snapped photos of what I saw through window panes this week.
We try to hike every week.
And in this frigid weather we went to the highest spot in GW Forest and when we summited, the sky was big, the wind was wild and the moon was rising.
The gate was, um, open and we climbed up the fire tower...
...and the view back into the valley where we live was long and gorgeous.
And a frame of the western view towards WV.
Some game hunters had built a fire in the path and we gratefully warmed on our shivering hike down. The whole day was in the 20's.
Uncovering my cold frames from fallen snow, I verified that all my plants still at least have a pulse.
And I uncovered exquisite ice art on the underside of the panes in the windows keeping them warm (okay, not so warm).
The marvels of creation leave me stammering.
Welcome Winter!
Welcome Winter!
2 comments:
Wow, I have never seen ice art like that. Gorgeous!
Same here. It's stunning!--ME
Post a Comment