Eau

I board a plane for Africa on Monday and thought it might be the moment to open a blog.

I'm simply calling it "water" (in French). I like that some French words are only vowels (L' is the article). Readers may feel free to make whatever analogies they find in the title--there's a wash of them!

Water:
  • I'm crossing a big bunch of it soon
  • humans consist mostly of water
  • volume, quality, and accessibility is a vital measure of health the world over
  • a cup of it can turn an enemy into a friend
  • it sings
  • it refreshes
  • it surges and calms
  • it can wash away everything you thought you had
  • it changes form from tangible to intangible
  • it gives glimpses of God
...

here are my reflectings.

3 comments:

current typist said...

Congrats on opening your blog! I look forward to following your travels. A big hug for the road (I mean flight).
Love you. --ME

Ashley said...

We love you Hannah! Take care and be safe. Post lots and lots of pictures.
Ashley (EMU gal)

Queenie said...

Bon voyage, ma soeur! Y Dios te bendiga.